There was whisky, oysters and poets.
What a Tuesday!
Last week, Emily and I were invited to join Johnnie Mundell, Brand Ambassador Extraordinaire for Bowmore Whisky at his inaugural Whisky, Oysters and Poetry event at Seven Grand. It was beautiful and touching and drunken and funny and briny and all of the things you might expect.
Kim Ohanneson described it even better than us, so check out her post at UWant2GoGo. SUCH FUN!
Date: Monday, February 6th, 2012
Time: 6 pm – 9pm
Place: Westside Century City Mall, Microsoft Store
What: Women and Entrepreneurs and Technology. We’ll talk about it, network about it, bond about it, and hear awesome shared stories about it.
Free. Light Refreshments. Be there to learn or just to cheer us on!
- Emily & Elizabeth Dell, Two Camels Films
- Monica Dodi, The Womens Venture Fund
- Madelyn Alfano National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO-LA)
- Ana Perez, National Latina Business Women Association (NLBWA-LA)
- Penny Delgadillo, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft